Working at AAA
At AAA, one will be expertise in various facets of law and regulatory practices. We believe in the theory of “Employees are the Owner”. We provide every possible way or opportunity for a growth of an individual. We conduct regular in – house training sessions and interactions to discuss the dynamic growth in the field of law.
- ASAV Advisors and Attorneys (AAA) offers enormous opportunities in every field of Law. AAA can add value to your professional career while we except your involvement will enrich its expertise and portfolio.
- We offer a competitive remuneration with best in the class working environment. Kindly send us your resume with a detailed cover letter and any other document to email@example.com with the subject “Application for the post of (Name of the post)”. If shortlisted, you may be called for an interview.
- ASAV Advisors and Attorneys (AAA) believes that an intern is also a basic part of the organization by offering them real responsibilities. At AAA, law students will find that internship could be one of the most enriching experiences of their professional life. AAA is committed to providing its law interns the best in class training before starting their professional career.
- The vacancy for the internship is open throughout the year. We provide an internship for a minimum period of 04 weeks as we believe that this much period is essential for an individual to learn basic concepts of any field of law.
- If interested, kindly send us your resume with a detailed cover letter and any other related documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Application for Internship for the period (Duration of the internship sought)”. If shortlisted, you may be called for a telephonic Interview.
No. of Vacancy: Associate – Indirect Tax (Customs & DGFT)
Desired Qualification: LL.B./C.A./C.S. with PQE 2-3 years (min.). Freshers kindly don’t apply.
Email your updated C.V with a Cover Letter at email@example.com with cc to firstname.lastname@example.org